Saturday, April 28, 2007

Between u and ur mommy


I watched movie 2 days ago named BECAUSE I SAID SO through the DVD .. casted by Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore,Gabriel Match, Tom Everett Scott, and Lauren Graham. The story is so simple but touchy. It's drama totally. Actually, the idea could be happened to everybody in this world. But how the director of that movie (Michael Lehmann) tried to build on that is so depth-meaning.

It's heartwarming comedy about mothers, daughters, and cutting the apron strings. When it comes to her three free-spirited daughters, Daphne (Keaton) is just your normal, over-protective, overbearing, over-the-top-mother. Worried that her youngest daughter, Millie (Moore), will end up alone, Daphne meddles in her daughter's love life until she ends up doing all the wrong things for all the right reasons .. and all it the name of motherly love.

After watching, I realized that I really have so many sins to my mom. Honestly, our relationship some times is not as good as my relationship with dad. Poor to know it, huh?? But I do, feel that ia as a big mistake during my life. I surely have to beg any pardon to my lovely mom cuz I know recently that everything she did, does, and will do is because the name of motherly love, just like the movie delivered the message.

She was pregnant me for 9 months and raised me with lots of love till this day. What more bad than this?? Someday I will be a mother. I will learn so many things how to be a great mom. And for real .. My mom will be my 1st teacher to learn this. Oughhh .. being pregnant, adding some kilos in to my bud, birthing, raising, and slash educating the children. Whut a wonderful duty that woman can do, rite??

Thanx mom .. and forgive all my mistakes .. LUV u ;)

No comments: