Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It should be about me .. that's why blog's made, rite ???

How ya doin, y'all !!! Whuddap there ??? Feel's better here ... (Ternyata, nulis tuh asyik juga ^_^) Hey, I just wanna drop for awhile here. Please just buy it ... sit, read, and enjoy da time when you visit my blogger here. Wanna know me better, well u just picked da rite channel ... here ... here

My beloved grandpa (RIP) was named me MAHARANI KUSUMA NEGARA. That's pretty name means 'the queen of queens'. All people surround me hoping that i will be the great leader in every single circumstances, at least for my own life, my own need. Probz that's one of reason why i have kinda strong leadership side in me ... rememba bout: "your name is your parent's prays" ... NAH, i guess that have tight link with. Besides, i'm the SULUNG .. means very first child of my lovely parents. After three years of my existency in this world, mommy gives me a cute lil sist. And surprisingly in 18 years later after i was born, my mommy gives us 'the highlander' lil bro. What a life??? Sumtimez we couldn't guess anything, hahh ..

Here, on my warm chair, I'm 23 years old, single, and still fussy for anything. Plan is important for my real life. The alternation of it oftenly makes me hard to move happily. Dan itu yang skarang gw hadapi ... bener2 ga gampang jadi gw ... It's not easy to be me ... Kekolotan gw, kerasnya gw, dan (ehm ... let's say sometimes) kesombongan gw bener2 bisa bikin gw gokil sendirian di dunia yang konon makin lama makin susah buat diajak kompromi ini. Ga jarang gw berpikir ... wondering so far ... what kinda person would my soulmate be?? Bakal ama siapa hati gw bakal memberi sinyal untuk berdegup kencang tapi juga sekaligus bisa berhenti mendadak ?? Life is full of mystery dan gw ga cukup punya kuasa buat tau smua. Dari skian tanya, if i may to choose, only this short question i will bare to figure ... KAPAN GW JATUH CINTA LAGI???

Bo, you can laugh me loudly ... i don't care ... cuz it's true, dude ... in this phase, i'm still looking and seeing who's gonna get my a half-part, or whom i will meet to complete this empty soul with, that i can caring of, sharing of , and feel comfy just to show who me.

Talking about love -- that sumtimes being da s**t thing -- i watched drama movie just last nite, named CINTA SILVER. One scene touched me so deep when we realize that: "Ga bisa berbagi sedih dan tangis ama orang yang qta sayang, bisa jadi hal pedih dalam hidup qta. Tapi yang lebih bikin qta sakit sendiri adalah ketika ga bisa sharing kebahagian ama orang yang qta sayang." That words' like cutted me in deep and i must say that i do feel so when i have those times. GOD ... love is co complicated to be understood. Apa ga ada hal lain yang lebih komplek dari ini ???

No comments: