Sunday, June 10, 2007

Whuts up, dough??

Woo, saturday nite's back again. What a fast day, yah?? What's the coolest story u can share today?? NONE?? Gosh, u just killed me with that classic break. Come on, must be kidding me so much!!! Whats?? U wanna know my story for these weeks?? Bout my new activity and new guy in my life?? Wakakakak .. for the latest thing, ummm .. not moving anywhere .. hix2!!!

A.o.K .. let's talk bout my 1st week in that new campus. Well, only one word anyway and it is AWESOME!!! U never meet this qualified standard and all damn great facilities ever in my last school ever. Sorry to say .. but that is the truth.

1. In where can u enter the class before u pay the tuition ?? (C'on and 'hullo' in this era??) NONE .. except in this school.

2. Where will u meet the class serve u the best with a great facility starting from the lecturer -- young and credible -- to the classroom condition -- physically n psychologically SATISFIED?? Surely, u will in here.

3. Where can u find several witty pupils dicuss and do debate freely with their lecturers and other smart n classy well-educated guys?? Here .. only here so far.

4. Where will u find the coolest scholarships and wider networking along and after pass the class if it's not here? And for another best news is this school is still in Indo ..

Ouchhh .. so many great things u will find in this school. Since u can see it with ur own eyes, u will know it clearly how hard for me to release all of these just like on a way .. Sometimes, it's kinda not easy to be here. The people is so hardly to beat. They look like ambitious to reach the scholarship 'til i'v got my knees. But i think i will pass it. No matter how hard it is, i just wanna try. Remember that: If it doesn't kill u, it will make u stronger !!!

What i really need this time is the best pray from lots of people. Help me with ur prays that i'm gonna past it succesfully. Eventhough there will be problems i should meet, make me sure that I always have the power to beat them.

Now, talking bout the guys .. woooooo, is there any attractive guy u c? What d'u think .. if u meet a nice, smart, and tough one?? Well, u must look at back n make sure that ur lover won't know it!!! Wakakak .. Honestly, i see so many guys like dat. So prospectious, yeah surely .. But for making closer relationship?? Ummm .. I think we need more times to make it real. Just sit n we'll see what's the kinda news will come to ur ears ..

Pssst, always cross ur fingers for me yahh ..

ADIOS ;)

No comments: