Friday, April 20, 2007

Hot School !!!

I spent most of my time in 50th ranked-best university in the world today!!! GOSH, it was AWESOME for real. I was wondering could it be my next destiny to study?? Praying and hoping are whut I'm doing rite now ...

Kayaknya kebayang rasa sakitnya kl sampe ga dapetin apa yg qta pengen. Hix2 .. 'Serunya' karena sembari menjalani tes demi tes, semakin sadar kalo gw emang pengen sekolah di situ. Tapi jadi makin 'rame' karena ketakutan dan sisi inferior masi ada di lubuk hati. KYAAA .. menderita !!!

Oaaa .. whut will I meet tomorrow?? Millions of sufferings again or a 'lil plot of happiness .. hopefully can get many bunch of joys and confidency .. Ya Allah .. help ur lovely creature, plzzz .. I really want this.

1 comment:

gigi_lcz said...

Thank you for sharing the knowledge!
http://liucaizhi.blogspot.com
welcome here and share the information.