Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So frustrating ...

I do really don't wanna spend more times to think bout this. But the situation still forces me to do so. Whut da hack??!!! Whut's GOD's plan anyway???? Everytime I go home after working out, there's homework hanging still on my mind. Why is it so difficult to overcome??? Why GOD believes us to through this?? I beg U .. GOD .. for any pardon if that is one my of my lack as human being. It's genuinely dizzying and spinning my head. Damnly sick as a person if this mess still around. Arghhhh .. whut should i do??? Give me da directions, plzzzzzzzz ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry

If it doesn't kill U, It will make U stronger

DIA sayang Mbak
Mbak pasti bisa melewati semua episode dalam hidup ini

U can make it Mbak

Don't worry


Boejang Lapoek