Monday, January 29, 2007

Not my day

Puffffghh .. it was really not my day. I went to certain place where offered sum carriers there on this sunday morning. Woo, u'll must be wondering something. Nyari peruntungan karier ko ari minggu .. pagi pula!!! U know whut, u just didn't know d'story.

Ask me bout the result, not for history to start, please .. Well, like I told u. It wasn't my day. But i'd try to say no regret. It was started by my big curious of this job field. Honestly, karna pengen menjawab rasa penasaran dalam diri, makanya gw niat ikut seleksi ini lagi. Yeah, this was my 2nd participation actually. Dan kayaknya kl liat hasil seleksi hari ini, udah cukup meyakinkan gw buat ga maksain diri tahun depan. hehee .. Bukannya pesimis, but this is whut we called with be realistic !! Mari qta ngejar yg pasti2 aja ..

Doooh, pusing deh. Emang harusnya gw lebih mikirin hal2 yg udah jelas aja !!! Really not my day !!!

No comments: