Saturday, December 30, 2006

Perhaps

After these all times, i almost found someone whom i believed and existed for me. I almost believe that he was the one who will fill this emptyness. The characteristic what I'm looking for mostly in a guy is on him. But again and again there was barrier we couldn't through together, technically and mentally. Where is my querida actually? Among those million people, why I still can't her that bell-ringing?

He said that he felt the same things all these years ... hard to find someone who make complete his life totally. In such of time, our conversation ran so smooth and pretty-catchy. Honestly, I did, put some hopes there just same like he did. But do not know why system stopped us harshly with no sign and clear intuition.

Here, on my warm seat, I just try to keep that beautiful short-conversation scene in memory. At least, I know that this world still keep kinda guy like him. Perhaps this will bring us to another better idea. Perhaps GOD still wants this run mysteriously. Or perhaps we're not belong together for better reason ... He's not that good for me and neither am i.

GOD, I'm end-up for this case. Please just give us a clear sign to walkfor any possible result. Make it easier or add us more energy to meet other someone better for our life. Amien.


Hemmm ... still can't erase you from my mind, querida ...

No comments: