Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Main Hati

Hahaha .. kuakui ku main hati .. ku main hati!!!

Four days ago, he came to BDG. While doing da prospectious things (dat honestly I do not know it well), he came in to meet me, his beloved gorgeous chick ^_^ (hem .. hem .. hem). We hanged out, chilled out, freaked out together. Entered some malls, looked for some cutie plus stupid things, tasted new pizzas and other great meals. Luv it VERY MUCH ... and luv da way he treated me out .. ^_^ (hem .. hem .. hem).

I just felt the REAL sweet saturday nite and being with someone precisely when he jumped on to my life. Those four days .. really .. really made me feel SPECIAL!!! ^_^ (hem .. hem .. hem). Sorry, mom and dad, I can't tell you now, cuz it's too beautiful to be broken. Let me feel this feeling 1st til I feel it's enough for us to feel our world just between the two of us. ^_^ (hem .. hem .. hem).

Asli, ku akui .. ku main hati .. ku main hati ... ^_^

No comments: