Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PC and other stuffs

KYAAAA .. PC at my house still can't be used. Hopefully i can save more cash to buy my own notebook. I REALLY REALLLLY NEED DAT STUFFF!!! What a words!!!!!

Still at syndicate room and thinking one or two things for my life. KYA ... my THESIS, how ' ya doin???? Seem's like u'r not moving anywhere ... (who's person charge on it, lady??) MEEEEEEE .. hix2.

Great movies, ... nice songs, ... humble pals, ... WHERE ARE YA???? I'm stuck without ya, but my pocket couldn't face the fact well. Xixixixixi .... still dunno have mor ebudgets to consume u guys!!! Later, I will .. Amiennnn ;)

My recent life? as whole? hum .... somebody's new coming to knock me out, and here I am. More smiles, more joys, hahahhahah .. sound's too much when pinky theme appears in ur life, yay?? But dat's true ... well, it's 'lil fast to say SOMETHIng sbout what we have today. But it's all NICE. Hardly to find new 'media' to be RILEX after all these mess. Thanks for u who appreciate me dat much and able to give me more laughs ... :)

Well, long time no see this blog. Missing some moments to write something deeper. But not now .. i've got to join my assignment group to present KNOWLEDGE AUDIt tomorrow. Hope everything will be run as expected. Amiennnn. (Ternyata semester 2 MSM BERAT YAAAAAAAAAAA???!!!)

See you then, guys ... wassalam ;)

No comments: