Sunday, September 23, 2007

The touchy things

Several hours ago, i watched TV and i found one program that offering insights how we can share happiness to others. Well, this was not my very 1st time to watch that program, but I dunno .. I mean I always run the 'lil tears when i was watching it. So many touchy things inside, bro. How can I stand that .. I'm just a gal with a certain sensitivity grade here and there ;)

It's like so cool if there is somebody or other some people exists to help others .. directly or undirectly. Of course, every single body has their own ways to do it. But who cares .. I mean, the final thing that people will see is HOW you effort all that way to be ... and I think that's so pretty AWESOME. No matter how big or expensive things u share, the ultimate point is like i have told you ...

I'm wondering much .. What thing I already shared to others so far?? Not think further and just getting closer with the most real .. What thing I already shared to my parents and siblings? hemm .. Not much yahh. But I hope that everything I have done, It's not resulting the bad things that cause them to be upset on me. I'd try to be .. and still will ...

So complicated .. and deeply touch this heart, dude ..

No comments: